Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where have I been?

Well hello, I realise I have been absent but in my defense I have been really busy and I have no sewing to show you because my sewing machine doesn't work well. Going back to the shop tomorrow to get them to have a look at it and tell me if I am doing something wrong or if I have a dud! We have had school holidays and during those my daughter turned 11. I stupidly decided to have a b'day party for her and I worked hard and fast to get everything done in 1 week (crazy)! She decided on a pink & blue theme and off I went. I will return in a few days and post some pics to show all my hard work. In the meantime I have a couple of photos of my girl that I took on our high tea experience. All she wanted to do was to have a high tea so my hubbie and I took her to Cairns and the three of us enjoyed a high tea. She even insisted we dress up, which we all did, even Dad wore a tie. He looked so handsome! The finger food was amazing and she had a lovely time so that was her b'day treat.



Blogger will only upload one photo. Stupid computer program! I think she looks beautiful.

Sew you soon

Shel x


No comments:

Post a Comment