Friday, November 20, 2009

My first ever digital scrapbook page !

Oh my god I just got information that Kaisercraft have taken 30% of their digital range permanetly, anyways I went into the site to have a look and I thought I need to try this digital scrapbooking thing. So they have a range you can download for free to give digi scrap a go before you buy. Well I decided to give it try. So here is my first ever digital scrapbook page.


I found it enjoyable and certainly less messy but I won't be giving up my paper anytime soon. Fun for something different though. I will probably keep doing the digi style here and there but nothing will replace paper for me I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Kaisercraft !!!

In fabric & Paper

Shel

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete