Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'M BAAAACK !!!!!

Talk about missing in action. Well I apologise for being so absent from my blog but a lot happened at the end of last year and even more at the beginning of this one. I had some things to deal with and I just stopped crafting. I have since got back into my craft and have started scrapbooking again. I have also taken up stamping and I am ready to get back into my sewing. I have so many unfinished projects and I am really keen to get them done. I look forward to posting some picks of my ufo's soon. I also attended a Quilters picnic yesterday and had a ball I will post some photo's shortly. We even got to make a little something to take home. Can't wait till next year!!!! Thank you to Ruth Bloomfield for allowing us all to come into her gorgeous space. Ruth's work is amazing and she is such a nice lady.

sew you soon
Shel x

1 comment:

  1. Looking at your last post you have been away a long time.Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.I will pop by often and hope you have had the time to make something.

    hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete